Monday, October 31, 2005

Has it really been a week?

Sorry, I had friends visiting, resulting in the drinking of more alcohol than I normally take in six months, and associated drunken consumption of chips (that's "fries" in American). Unfortunately, I'm the only person in the entire world with a potato intolerance, so I then spent three days with huge gut-ache and migraines, my agony compounded with a trip to Carrow Road to watch the worst sporting performance by any team ever.

Looking at that last paragraph, I should stress that I mean that my gut-ache was huge, not that I had an ache in my huge gut. Which obviously wouldn't be true.

I now intend to spend the next month taking part in National Novel Writing Month, so my posts might be a bit sparse for the next month, though I'm sure you'll be thrilled to read about the advance of repetitive strain injury in the little finger of my right hand. I suppose if I didn't use the letter 'P' at all, I'd be all right.

If I find the time, though, I'll post about the connection between Joseph Wright's "An Experiment on a Bird in the Air Pump" and Don McGregor's "Panther's Rage".

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Are you writing it on-line? I'm interested to read others' efforts, and if you're blogging it, that makes it easier to do. Mine will be here if you're interested. Good luck!

2:48 am  
Anonymous We Are Groot Artiste said...

Nice blogg

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home