Friday, November 10, 2006

I haven't been tagged...

...but then I never am. Not that that's going to stop me from pretending Dave tagged me for 'Five Things About Me'.

PLEASE LEAVE THE FOLLOWING IN ALL POSTS
'Remember that it isn't always the sensational stuff that writers are looking for, it can just as easily be something that you take for granted like having raised twins or knowing how to grow beetroot. Mind you, if you know how to fly a helicopter or have worked as a film extra, do feel free to let the rest of us know about it.'

1) I've been rejected a few times, but I've never been dumped.

2) I sometimes get out of bed at three in the morning, put my contact lenses in, and then stare at the stars until my extremities freeze.

3) I adore being alive. It's just fantastic.

4) I have a terrible habit of yod dropping. Stoodent. Toolip. Hooman. Noo.

That make me sound loik a yookel, doon't ut?

5) I once got threatened with arrest in the away end at Newcastle United for making an offensive "wanker" hand signal



at Peter Beardsley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home