Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh it hurts, how it hurts



It's not the presence of my Australian niece, visiting for the first time in seven years, that's stopping me blogging. It's not the product I have to deliver by the end of August. It's not even my moving my business from our spare room to its new ...ahem... corporate headquarters.

It's the World Cup. I just can't take my eyes off it. I even watched Switzerland - Ukraine. It was actually even more tedious than you're probably imagining.

Make it stop. And while you're at it, make England stop. They play worse hoofball than Nigel Worthington has instilled in our Norwich team. Led, incidentally, by our inspirational captain, Andy Hooves, who is completely fearless apart from the nagging worry that one day he will be devoured by a lion set loose by an enraged bulletin board poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home